Contract Vehicles and Certifications
For government customers, E2 provides services and solutions through a number of agency-specific contracts vehicles, Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts, GSA Schedules, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), and under various business certifications managed by the Small Business Administration. If you would like more information on these, please contact our government sales office.
- GSA HUBZone GWAC (Functional Areas 1 and 3)
- Contract Number: GS06T03BND0214
- Contract Number: GS06T03BND0235
- GSA Schedule IT Professional Services (SIN 132-51)
- Contract Number: GS-35F-0184L
- DHS Eagle IT Professional Services (SIN 132-51)
- ALLIANT GWAC - (EDS Subcontractor)
- U.S. Army
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 2 Services (ITES-2S)
Performance-based IT solutions enable transformation
The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 2 Services (ITES-2S) program is a performance-based, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract that will help the U.S. Army and other government agencies acquire innovative, standardized, turnkey solutions and services. It is the Information Technology Solutions procurement vehicle of choice for the U.S. Army and provides IT services and solutions to all military services, DoD agencies, and other Federal agencies. The total ceiling value for the contract is $20 billion with a period of performance that expires in 2015.
EDS, an HP company, along with our larger team of partners including E2 Solutions, can bring proven experience and capabilities delivering end-to-end IT solutions across all ITES-2S requirement areas.
- BPA - Europe Blanket Purchase Agreements
- DISA (Defense information Systems Agency)
ENCORE II - Contract # HC1028-08-D-2018 (EDS Subcontractor)
Certifications and Ownership
- SDB - Small Disadvantaged Business Certification through April 11, 2009
- 8(a) Certification as of April 11, 2002
- HUBZone - Historical Underutilized Business Zone Certification as of December 3, 2001
- WOSB - Women-Owned Small Business
- Private Corporation formed in 1994