Case Study: Accounting and Financial Management
Accounting and Financial Management Services
A growing organization with locations across three states was focused on it's primary mission of meeting its customer needs on a daily basis. The executives of this organization turned to E2 Solutions to handle day-to-day accounting as well as financial reporting requirements. The executives and location managers are able to focus on their customers, reviewing their financial results, and making critical management decisions rather than worry about the headaches and requirements of running the back office.
Role of E2 Solutions
E2 Solutions is responsible for providing a range of accounting and financial management services including:
- Financial Reporting - generating monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Budgeting and Analysis - developing budgets and comparing with actual income and costs
- General Ledger - processing journal entries and reviewing key categories
- Accounts Payable - tracking vendors, managing invoices, and processing employee expense reports
- Accounts Receivable - tracking incoming payments and deposits
- Payroll Processing - maintaining employee payroll records and processing payroll
- Cash Management - managing cash flow and monitoring cash deposits
- Bookkeeping - tracking daily receipts, cash payouts, and labor hours
For this client, E2 Solutions is using CMYA Accounting Software solutions, ADP Payroll, Crystal Reports, and F9.
Executives with E2 Solutions assistance are able to analyze the business operations, trends, costs and revenues to project future revenues and expenses. The client organization's executives and location managers receive timely and accurate financial reports of the accounting transactions that are processed and reported according to generally accepted accounting principles. During this time, the organization has been able to significantly grow, improve its financial condition, and not significantly increase its accounting costs.